24.9.10

Animal prints. Leopard

This season the leopard print is back.
For those who like it but don't want to risk that much, I sugest you to get some accesories such as clutches, bags, belts, shoes, scarves, hats, headbands, sunglasses or even gloves.
Some others might try the leopard total look, but be careful unless you want to dress up like a leopard for Halloween.
You can do as Rihanna, combining a red and black leopard print with the regular print, add some black heels and you got it! You can find some other colours.
If you choose wearing a dress, pick some minimalist accesories on black, grey, red,...don't make the outfit too much, the print is already eye-catching!
I've always liked this print though, even when it was kinda flashy or the people who didn't help to make it look chic.
As soon as I fix my camera I will write a post with some of my leopard print key outfits.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario