5.4.11

My first Sigma purchase

Hi guys!
Since I wanted some make-up brushes but the ones I found were very expensive (around 15-30€ each), I decided to buy a nice brush set at Sigma, I guess you already heard from this site, make-up artists and bloggers.
I  got the "MAKE ME COOL professional brush kit" which was 99 dollars for 12 wonderful and quality brushes!. I also got a kabuki, which was on sale (don't remember the price, though).
I'm sooooo happy with the purchase, the brushes are soft, they haven't lost any hairs, and the finish is amazing!


Hola chicos!!
Como quería comprarme algunas brochas de maquillaje, y las que veía por ahí eran bastante caras ( de 15 a 30 € cada una!), decidí comprarme un buen kit de brochas en Sigma, supongo que habréis oído hablar de esta web a maquilladores y bloggers.
Me pillé el "MAKE ME COOL professional brush kit" que me costó 99 dólares, y viene con 12 brochas buenísimas! También me compré un "kabuki" que estaba en oferta, pero no recuerdo cuánto me costó.
Estoy encantadísima con el pedido. Las brochas son súper suaves, no han perdido pelo y el acabado es increíble!















3 comentarios:

  1. Hey, by the way, I posted something on my facebook page, where you posted about the Sigma gift, please answer that I need it for you :)

    ResponderEliminar