17.1.11

GO GWEN GO!

There's one rockstar girl who I find one of the most successful, talented, hardworker, creative and stylish woman in the music industry.
Gwen Stefani's looks might not always be the most popular, but she has her own touch, and even if her stylist Danilo is there, you can tell she is wearing what she wants not what someone tells her to. I love most of her outfits, she still has the "no doubt thing" going on.
I admire her as a singer, artist and I think she's beautiful.
This week she has become the new face for L'Orèal Paris!
So congratulations Gwen! We can't wait to see the advertising campaign, and we already know that it's going to be a big success!

I will post some pics which I've been collecting for a special ocassion like this.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario